Kuehne + Nagel Macedonia was established in 1996. The company currently operates its head office in the capital city Skopje, as well as hubs located throughout the country in order to manage its clients' supply chain needs. The company operates 8,000 sqm of warehouse space and employs 20 logistics specialists that support customers with high quality logistics services.
Our main activities are international freight forwarding supported by customs clearance activities, insurance, bonded customs warehousing and national distribution. We provide full logistics package of integrated solutions tailored to the needs of our clients.
The ideal choice for your logistics challenges
- Integrated solutions throughout the supply chain, turning logistics challenges into real competitive advantages
- Regular review and adjustment of our processes to be globally efficient but locally accountable
- Compliance with local requirements, as well as industry and global regulations, but respecting the business traditions and customs essential for successful partnerships
- Globalised business and new markets demand a wider geographical vision. Kuehne + Nagel’s 63,000 logistics professionals spread across 100 countries give you access to our integrated global network and more than 120 years of experience
- Our dedicated expert staff work with standardised processes and systems to ensure consistency, reliability and peace of mind
- Visibility and monitoring of your shipments in near real time using our advanced information management system, and available through a standard browser interface
We understand your business
- Integrated, single-source logistics solutions that span the entire supply chain, from manufacturing to end consumer
- Comprehensive range of logistics services including value-added warehousing solutions, insurance and consultancy
- With our broad product portfolio and industry expertise, and our sophisticated information systems, including real time monitoring and automated exception management, you can concentrate on your own business while we focus on transportation and warehousing